Saturday, September 27, 2008

don't look... you'd be happier...

This blog wasn't made for words but I am stuck so I'm going to write. Photography has begun to consume me. I have been up all morning trying to come up with a photograph that I have due next week. My "brainstorming" began at about 8am... I have gotten nowhere. So what now? Extreme frustration. I don't handle frustration well. I will openly admit I am a control freak. Things I can not change keep me up at night. I understand I can not change my past, I can not change your past, I can not change your way of thinking to conform to mine, what is wrong to me may very well be right to you. I can not save the world, I am short, I am white, not every mouth will be fed, and there will always be gluttons. Somehow I will learn to be happy and content with all of this. Until then...

No comments: