Monday, March 31, 2008

More photos will be up soon. A lot has been going on. Second term is coming to a close... I've got like 3 weeks left. Micael and I fly out to Austin the day school gets out. I really can't wait. The summer is going to bring a lot of traveling and a lot of adventure. I am ready.

Moved out of my apartment yesterday. Unfortunately it didn't turn out to be everything I expected. I'd like to get a house in Silverlake or Echo Park... We'll see I guess.


Mopeds have become a slight obsession. Basically all I wanna do is ride. haha. Went on a short ride with the Latebirds on Sunday morning. Fun stuff.


I will be back in CA on April 29th and won't leave again until June 19th (Thailand and Burma here I come =]. So, if anyone would like to book a shoot please do so between those dates. I am in dire need of money so please, book a shoot.

No comments: