Thursday, March 6, 2008

update...

This past week has been extremely up and down… my bank account and mental state have taken a brutal beating. It’s 11:00am on Thursday though, that means, one more assignment to print, one more to redo, and 3 more to shoot. That is an extremely light load given that I can do all 3 of my shoots digitally. Thank gooooooodness for digital. Outside of school life is going pretty well. I’ve been hanging out with the girls and Micael a lot, mopeding as much as I can, and that’s basically it. I’ve had a chance to go back home twice in the past two weeks. I really miss Nuevo and Menifee, as weird as that is to say, I really do. Living in a loud, dirty city is fun and exciting but I think my heart will always be in open fields. Here are some shots from my trip with the girls back home and one of Julia in the stage at school.




(4x5 scans)

No comments: