Thursday, May 1, 2008

In 24 hours...

I started out in Austin, flew to Los Angeles. Drove from Los Angeles to San Diego. Then drove from San Diego to Nuevo, and finally Nuevo back to Los Angeles. I'm a little tired =] But! I have news. I will be in Thailand in 45 days. Here's the catch... I really need your help in getting there. We are going to need about $2000 each to make our trip happen (this includes airfare and all living expenses for the whole 6 weeks we are there). If you would like to make a donation on my behalf pleeeeease shoot me an e-mail (christie@christiehemm.com). I've gotta get my plane ticket purchased within the next couple of weeks. I really can't do this without your help.


While in San Diego I got to reconnect with an old friend from Art Institute, Brian. It was really good to see him. Lots of coffee, sandwiches, eating Polaroid poison and oil changes. Thanks B! You're the best. And fiiiiinally after all that I got to meet up with my Burma boys, yes that is what I call you. Get over it. Despite them putting TABASCO in my drink I still love them. We talked a lot about Thailand and Burma. Things are going to be wild. I can't wait.
Meet Bryan and Ryan.


By then it was pretty late and decided not to drive all the way back to LA. I suprised a good friend of mine =] Thanks Jeff.


I am back in LA now, tired... I am supposed to be moving into my new place tonight... we'll see.

No comments: