Thursday, May 8, 2008

The ONE?

I keep seeing things that refer to your significant other as "the one". What does that even mean? That there is ONE person for everyone? If so, I better hold tight. Sounds scary. Moving onnnnn... Things have been crazy since I returned from Austin. I moved in with a bunch of boys. They are rad. I started a new job. (Insert sarcastic tone) It's sooooo awesome. I can ride my moped to work, so I guess that makes it a little better. I have not taken one photograph since I got back. Weird. Anyone wanna pay me to photograph something? I will gladly accept. I'm sure everyone has heard about the disaster in Burma. Yes, we are still going, and YES, I still need your support. Our art show funraiser is this weekend in San Diego at 6pm. Please Please email me if you can help support our trip in any way. The people of Burma need our assistance now more than ever.


watch this

1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

You should keep track of how many people took Daley's $10 challenge, and then post the results.