Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NY day 3

Well it's day 3 of our trip. I slept for about an hour last night so getting up to go to Montauk today wasn't the easiest. We didn't get there till about 2:30, which sucks because it gets dark here around 4. The late arrival actually ended up working out to our benefit... dark, gloomy skies are perfect for photos. We went to a lighthouse, which was pretty rad. I stepped foot in the Atlantic =] Jeremy almost lost his camera to the mighty sea. Haha. Jenn hates that everywhere we go at least 5 cameras are with us. Well 4 now since I broke my Polaroid... I suck. Long Island is beautiful; it's a nice change to see green fields. Tomorrow we hop on the train to the city. We are staying in a hostile in Manhattan for Thurs. and Fri. night. Hopefully Philly on Saturday. Then back to Long Island. Then back to LA. So many more adventures are ahead. I don't have anyone to thank for this experience but my parents.
















No comments: