Monday, December 17, 2007

Our winter adventure begins....

Jeremy and I set off for NY today... well yesterday now (Dec 17, 2007). I have landed safely in New York and am now freezing my ass off =] It was 62 degrees in beautiful Los Angeles today and in New York it was about 25 degrees. Ohhhh my. I am missing Southern California weather already. But I am surrounded by snow and undiscovered territory for me, what more could I ask for? I was snapping photos all day with my crappy little point and shoot. So here they come….


JFK Airport =] ^


window views ^

I think this is in Ohio ^


window views of NYC ^

wait no... this is in Ohio... haha ^




LAX and the most expensive sandwhiches everrrr!

i think this is a window view of Kansas ^

the most ridiculous plane we took from Ohio to NY

(this is me as I write this) ^



sooooooo many more to come.....

No comments: